The Saginaw Township Business Association has developed a six-point mission statement to promote an alliance of business people dedicated to the growth and enrichment of business unique to the Township as follows:
- To facilitate communications and a la harmonious working relationship with governmental and regulatory agencies for the overall enhancement of doing business in Saginaw Township;
- To encourage the establishment and development of new and existing businesses in the community;
- To develop, promote and stimulate tourism and consumer spending for the benefit of Saginaw Township;
- To provide a forum for Saginaw Township businesses to address pertinent community issues;
- To maintain high ethical business standards;
- To provide assistance to existing or potential businesses interested in the development of new or expanded growth in our community.